For love of detail
- 62 Rooms incl. 2 Suites
- 24-hour front desk service
- Non-smoking and wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Wireless Internet free for hotel guests
- XXL beds (6‘8“ long) including lots of shelf space
- Most rooms with a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave and stove
- Coffee / tea maker in each room
- Large desks
- Individually adjustable air-conditioning
- Sat-TV and radio with MP3 connection
- Bathroom with hair-dryer, make-up mirror, heated towel rack, and shower or bathtub
- Interconnecting rooms available
- In-house underground parking (reservation recommended)
- Meeting room
- Washers and dryers
- Sumptuous buffet breakfast
Good to know…
Helpful facts for your stay at Schiller5 Hotel.
Check-out until 11:00 hours
Late check-out depending on availability, 15 Euro surcharge per hour; an extra overnight stay at the current daily rate will be charged for check-outs made after 16:00.
Luggage deposit we will be happy to store your luggage prior to your arrival or after your departure.
Baby cots up to 3 years of age are available free of charge for all room categories.
Extra beds will be provided only upon request for a surcharge. Please register all members of your party prior to arrival.
Allergy sufferers Please advise us prior to arrival of any breakfast food intolerances.
Bed requests Do you have any special requests for your favorite bedding? E.g. do you prefer a large one-piece mattress or two separate mattresses? Do you prefer warm or lightweight comforters? Do you prefer one large comforter or two small separate ones? Do you require a feather comforter or a hypoallergenic comforter? To make sure that all will be ready at arrival, please notify us of your preferences prior to your arrival.
Dogs will be admitted upon prior agreement; 10 Euro surcharge per night
Payment methods We accept Cash, EC-Cash, Maestro, MasterCard, VisaCard, and American Express
Surroundings Schiller5 Hotel is just a few steps away from Munich central station (Hauptbahnhof). It takes only a few minutes to walk to downtown Munich.
Restaurant services Schiller5 Hotel is a so-called bed-and-breakfast hotel – we serve a lavish breakfast during the morning hours, but no lunch or dinner. Our front desk staff will be happy to recommend suitable restaurants in the area. We invite you to unwind during the evening hours over a glass of wine or beer at our Schiller5 Lounge.
Parking Our guests are entitled to use our underground parking spaces. Please note the maximum admissible vehicle height of 6‘4“. Please book your parking space as early as possible. (19 Euros/night).
Additional parking spaces are available at the nearby Stachus parking facility in Adolf-Kolping-Strasse 10.